What is the most basic type of home insurance?

There are several levels of home insurance, of which the most basic one is called HO-1. With HO-1, your home, as well as any detached structures on your property and personal property within the home, is covered if any damage happens as a result of fire, lighting, wind, hail, riots/civil unrest, explosions, volcanic eruptions, theft or vandalism, smoke, and some self-caused situations. Higher levels of home insurance cover more hazards to your home, but they are also more expensive policies and may still exclude many things for which homeowners need coverage.

If your home has been damaged and your insurance company has denied or underpaid on your claim, a Dallas insurance lawyer of Smith Kendall, PLLC, may be able to help you get the payment you claimed. To speak with a skilled attorney today, contact us at 214-361-6124.

Contact Us

  • Disclaimer

    The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form. Privacy Policy

Office Location

Smith Kendall, PLLC

5910 North Central Expressway #925
Dallas, TX 75206

Phone: (214) 361-6124
Fax: (214) 361-6126

Contact | Map