Arlington residential fire sparked by space heater
Posted on Tuesday, March 17th, 2015 at 2:25 pm
A house in Arlington, Texas recently was damaged after a fire that authorities believed was caused by a space heater, a March 5 report of nbcdfw.com stated.
No one reportedly suffered injuries from the fire that broke out around 7:00 a.m. on Stonegate Street. Reports said the homeowner left a space heater on in the garage to keep her pets warm over night, which has been identified as the likely source of the blaze. Responding fire crews were forced to fight the flames from the outside as the fire intensified. The house, according to officials, was severely damaged by the fire.
Victims of residential fire are often left devastated. This difficult situation becomes more stressful when insurance companies deny your rightful claim. If you believe that your insurance provider in Dallas is acting in bad faith, the legal team of Smith Kendall, PLLC may work on your behalf. Call our office today at (214) 361-6124 to learn more about your legal options.