House in Fort Worth ravaged by fire

Posted on Wednesday, February 25th, 2015 at 8:06 pm    

A house in east Fort Worth was razed recently after a fire broke out, a CBS DFW article reported on February 24.

Authorities were notified at around 4:00 a.m. of a residential fire that broke out in the 400 block of Fairview Street. Officials who were present on the fire scene believed that the fire was sparked by a space heater. The heater was placed inside a doghouse located outside the house and caught fire. Responding fire personnel experienced difficulty containing the fire due to extremely cold conditions. The fire spread fast and reached the house. No one reportedly was hurt in the residential fire. Authorities gave advice to pet owners to let their pets stay indoors in the evenings to avoid cold weather.

In this difficult scenario that your house is damaged by fire, insurance providers should honor your policy by reimbursing you with funds to cover the repair costs. However, if your insurance provider in Dallas is attempting to deny or delay your payment, the lawyers of Smith Kendall, PLLC may represent you. Find out how we may advocate for you today by calling (214) 361-6124.