Pet frog rescued from North Texas residential fire

Posted on Wednesday, October 8th, 2014 at 3:28 pm    

Fort Worth fire crews reportedly rescued a pet frog from a fire that severely damaged a house in North Texas, an article of The Republic reported on September 24.

According to reports, fire crews on the night of September 23 responded to a fire that broke out in a house in Westworth Village. Officials stated that damages were estimated to total over $60,000. No one was home but the pet frog, who was handed over, unharmed, to his owner identified as Jamie Wilson. Authorities are determining the cause of the fire.

Though, luckily, no one was hurt in the recent incident, homeowners are can be financially devastated in an event of a fire, especially if their insurance company failed to reimburse the funds needed to restore their home. In this difficult situation, getting a lawyer’s help is crucial in order to begin rebuilding your life. Find out how the Dallas lawyers of Smith Kendall PLLC may represent you today by calling (888) 675-3522.