Southeast Houston home damaged by fire
Posted on Wednesday, June 11th, 2014 at 8:56 pm
A property in southeast Houston was recently damaged after a fire broke out, KHOU-TV reported on June 4.
The fire incident reportedly started at 2:00 a.m. on Kassarine Pass near 610 Loop. A resident of the home said their family heard popping sounds, and they kept smelling smoke. No one was reported injured in the incident. A man walking in the neighborhood saw the smoke and alerted the sleeping people inside. Responding fire fighters stated that the roof and the attic of the home were severely damaged by the fire. Initial findings revealed that faulty electricity may have been the cause of the fire.
Having your home damaged by fire can be devastating, and the situation is only made worse if your insurance provider delays reimbursement for your much needed home restoration. However, a lawyer may represent you to gain the compensation from insurance companies that you deserve. Find out how the Dallas-based lawyers at Smith Kendall, PLLC may represent you today by calling (214) 361-6124.